Welcome to my website! On this site we will explore, amongst other things, exactly what belongs to believers in Jesus. We will ask questions like:
- What did Jesus’ death on the cross accomplish for us?
- Was it ‘only’ a visa to allow us into heaven (and thus avoid hell)?
- Were there any more benefits made available to us?
- Are we missing out on anything?
There are many misunderstanding within the Church, introduced by Satan to keep us from what is rightfully ours and to stop us from being a threat to him. We will look at some of these things on this site. Whether you choose to believe it or not, this site was set up at God’s leading and ultimately I am relying on God to guide me in what to write. It is only with His guidance and assistance that I will be able to come up with different things to post here on a regular basis.
If you agree or disagree with anything, please feel free to comment and I will endeavour to reply. If you do feel strongly about something, try to be open-minded and allow to God to reveal to you if what I am saying is correct. Sometimes we can have long-held beliefs, which are not Biblical sound. Everything that I post here will be based on the Word of God. I am not interested in doctrine based on the experience of an old lady from your church who was ‘a really good Christian’. I am not interested in what your great uncle told you. I am not interested in what the Church has traditionally taught. I am only interested in what the Bible actually says. At times you may be offended by what I write, but let me assure you that that is not my intention.
Having said that, I will not back off from controversial subjects, but I will endeavour to only say what I hear my Father say. Ultimately I answer to God and not to man, and it would be wrong for me to back off of what comes to me to write, in order to avoid upsetting anyone. Jesus called people white washed tombs and a brood of snakes – I would say that is pretty offensive! I think we would be shocked if anyone other than Jesus had spoken like that. Likewise many people were offended by Paul, so if you find yourself offended, go and read 1 Corinthians 13, forgive me, and ask God to show you if (possibly, just maybe) you might have missed it. It may be necessary for me to tread on some toes here, but that’s OK – God can heal your toes!
You will see that the menu along the top of the screen is split into four categories (unless you’re using a mobile / cell phone or tablet – in which case the menu will be totally different!!!!):
- Audio Teachings – Here you will find some recordings which you can listen to.
- My Blog Posts – I think the title is pretty self explanatory!
- Other People’s Blog Posts – Don’t worry, I haven’t stolen other people’s content! I have used a principle known as ‘reblogging’, which means I have posted other people’s blog posts that I thought you would find interesting. In order to read the whole post, there will be a link that will take you to the original site. (At the moment this is a new thing, so this category is fairly empty.)
- If you are not yet saved, or in other words you do not know for sure that you would go to heaven if you were to die today, this is the prayer that you need to be praying right now.
I trust that overall what you read will be a blessing and an encouragement to you and will help you to grow in your walk with God. If you want to find out who I am, you can read my original article, ‘Who the Heaven is Matthew Cailes?!?!?‘.